+016.jpg)
Cooking Therapy - He made Chicken & Mushroom Fettucini
Fine Motor Skills+012.jpg)
Jay Hanging Out With Daddy on His B-Day+001.jpg)
A Day Out - Having Some Family Time
+013.jpg)
Well, Tory has moved ahead of schedule. YAY!!!
I thought I would update you all on our plans. It looks like Tory is going to check out of the hospital this Saturday. He will then be on a 2 to 3 week waiting list for outpatient therapy. During that waiting period, we are going to visit family and probably head home for a few days. When we return to Houston, we will start outpatient therapy for about 2 months until he gets released from his neck brace. At that point, the doctors will decide if he needs another round of inpatient therapy or if he can remain an outpatient.
If all goes well, and if Tory no longer needs inpatient therapy, we should return home officially some time in September. Then we can find a local outpatient rehabilitation center for him to continue his recovery.
Obviously, nothing is definite, but that is how everything has been since this whole thing started. The prayers have surely been working and that is all we continue to do and all we can continue to ask for.
We can't wait to get a little break so we can visit our families and friends and try to get a little taste of some "normalsie". We miss you all and can't wait to see all of you in the next few weeks.
+020.jpg)
+006.jpg)
+010.jpg)
+011.jpg)
+003.jpg)
+022.jpg)




3 comments:
What great news! I hope things continue to go well for you guys! Keep up the great work, Tory!
Looking Good Uncle Tory! I bet you're the best student in the Cooking Therapy!
Julie I am so happy to see how great ory is doing. Please know that the prayers are going strong. Many warm wishes! Rosalind
Post a Comment