That is amazing!! I am so glad to hear about the huge progress and everyone's great spirits. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. The Trainor Family
Tory..you are doing amazing! but i can see your not alone..your beautiful wife and babies and your God....are right beside you! I am praying for you all,,,daily! Keep up the good work and the sense of humor!!! IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!!
Hi Julie...I found your blog on Kasey Canulette's blog. Please know that we are praying for you, Tory and your girls. It looks like he is making such great progress...that is amazing. Your girls are adorable!!!
WOW!!!!!! Go Tory!! How awesome for you to prove those Doctors wrong only a month later! You have been in our prayers and on my parents prayer list at church! Keep up that amazing hard work!!!
11 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! He's doing AWESOME and he looks GREAT! This is wonderful to see!
Sorry...me again, I forgot to tell Tory Happy Birthday!!!
Holy Crap...that is so awesome! We so proud of you Uncle Tory!
Tory I am so proud of you!! Keep it up.. I hope you had a Happy Birthday!! I am praying for yall. Love ya'll,
Sarie
What awesome progress Tory is making! That is so neat to watch. Julie we are thinking about you guys always. Continue to do well, Tory!
Tory, you are an inspiration! You look Fantastic.
We hope you had a great birthday!
That is amazing!! I am so glad to hear about the huge progress and everyone's great spirits. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
The Trainor Family
Tory..you are doing amazing! but i can see your not alone..your beautiful wife and babies and your God....are right beside you! I am praying for you all,,,daily! Keep up the good work and the sense of humor!!! IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!!
Wow!!!!! Tory, you are amazing! What an inspiration to us all. Sorry we missed your birthday, but hope you had a good one. We are so proud of you.
Hi Julie...I found your blog on Kasey Canulette's blog. Please know that we are praying for you, Tory and your girls. It looks like he is making such great progress...that is amazing. Your girls are adorable!!!
WOW!!!!!! Go Tory!! How awesome for you to prove those Doctors wrong only a month later! You have been in our prayers and on my parents prayer list at church! Keep up that amazing hard work!!!
Post a Comment