


We have been home since Tuesday. My doctor and the pediatrician gave us the O.K after only one day in the hospital. We are all doing great. Rylie is an angel. Jalyn is trying to adjust, but I think it is going to take a while.
Tory and I want to thank a few people for their help over the past couple days:
Thanks Lindsey for taking such great care of me while I was in the hospital.
Thanks Michele for posting pictures on the blog.
Thanks Jamie and Chad for taking care of my Jay while I was getting settled.
Thanks Mom for staying with me this week so that I can sleep when I need to, and thanks Dad for letting me borrow Mom.
Thank you Jim Bob for running the dishwasher while I was gone.
Ya'll have been great and I don't know what I would of done without you.
These are a few pictures I have been taking over the past few days. We are all settling in nicely and Rylie has been WONDERFUL!




2 comments:
Rylie is adorable! I know it'll take a while for Jay Jay to get used to her--just watch out for closed toyboxes!
HEy--what's the deal on Sunday? I better be invited!
Post a Comment