Today my mom and I took Rylie to the doctor. They had to give her another PKU test. They had to stick a needle in her heal and squeeze blood out of it for about 10 minutes. It was terrible. My mom and I were almost in tears with her. She did good otherwise. She is still the same weight she was when we left the hospital, 7 lbs. 2 oz. and she is 20 inches long. (I think they didn't measure her right at the hospital.) Her doctor said that everything looked great and she won't need to see her until she is 2 months.
We also went to visit Daddy at work. She slept the entire time while my mom and I grabbed a bite. She's been sleeping all afternoon. She is wore out.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We had to do a second PKU test with Abigail-- it was horrible I agree!!!
Post a Comment