Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Doctor's Appointment
Well I went for my check-up today and was sad to hear that there was no progression during the week. Everything looked the same. The exciting news is that I am going in to be induced on Sunday night. I should have the baby by Monday afternoon - that's if I don't go into labor before then. I always thought that I would wait till my due date to be induced, but I am tired of waiting. I'm ready!! So if she doesn't come soon, we will have her June 19, 2006. I will try to keep you updated everyday until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Monday, June 19, that is Juneteenth, better known as "nigger day". O well, as Tory said, we can change her name to "boo"-
Just kidding, any day is a great day for a new grandchild. Maybe you will have her on Sunday, 6/18.
Love you all
jbg
Let's watch our language on the blog.
Post a Comment