Sunday, June 11, 2006

38 Weeks

I'm 38 weeks today! Only 13 days and counting!!! My swelling has definetly increased this week so I would like for her to come soon before it gets out of control.
I spent the weekend at my parents house and hung out with Michele who is 32 weeks pregnant and my Nannie who came in town to visit. We spent most of the time playing hangman and rummy. (and we also ate A LOT!)

We are looking forward to meeting our new addition any day now. Hopefully sooner than later. I don't know if I can wait anymore.

Here's what's going on with the baby this week: (babycenter.com)
Your baby has really fattened up. She likely weighs between 6 and 7 1/2 pounds now, and she's probably between 19 and 20 inches long. She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test with your pinky! Her organs are fully developed and in place, but her lungs and brain — though developed enough for her to function now — will continue to mature right through childhood.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ooh, you're getting so close!