Sunday, January 29, 2006

19 Weeks


Here is a belly photo finally. My belly and chest area are really expanding!! I am 19 weeks today and am very excited about being almost halfway there. Today, my parents, Michele, and Shane came over to visit and eat some yummy roast and mashed potatoes that Tory cooked. Michele ate very well. :) I pulled a little mood swing on Michele because she wanted to take a picture of my belly showing my face and I didn't want her to. You could say that I went psycho for a split second. Anyway, I go to the doctor on Tuesday. Hopefully he will let me schedule an ultrasound for later in the week. We can't wait to find out what we are having.
Here's what's going on with the baby:
Your baby weighs approximately 7 ounces and is about 5.2 to 6 inches from crown to rump. The exterior layers of skin tissue are developing to form your baby's one-of-a-kind fingerprints. The amniotic fluid that surrounds your baby allows for the free movement of the arms and legs and is also sometimes swallowed to practice digestion.

2 comments:

JStraughan said...

I think your belly looks adorable! Hey- a psycho Perilloux-I find that very hard to believe!
Love, Jamie

NIKKI said...

I think you look GREAT!!!!