I made 17 weeks on Sunday. My belly is really starting to show. I am down to only one pair of my regular jeans and then it is time for my maternity jeans. I'm back in school but the good thing is that the semester ends in early May. That gives me over a month to really get ready for the baby. This is what is going on with the baby: (Pregnancy Weekly)
Your baby is approximately 4.8 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces, and he or she should weigh more than the placenta from this point on. Since your baby's hearing has become more finely tuned, he or she may respond to loud noises and you may feel movement at the sound of large trucks passing or a slamming door. Epidermal (skin) and fatty tissue are developing all over your baby's body.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I need a digital camera. I lost my charger.
Post a Comment