I went to the doctor this morning and listened to the heartbeat. The doctor said everything sounded great. I also went to Walmart and grabbed a few baby things. I'll keep doing this till the baby is born because I don't want to wait till last minute like I usually do. I bought some diapers, wipes, and an ear thermometer since I broke the one I had for Jalyn. I am now 15 weeks and am trying to get a belly photo. Should have one this week. Keep checking!
(From babycenter.com)
The baby is now about 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. His eyes are still fused shut, but he is able to sense light. If I were to shine a flashlight over my belly, he is very likely to move away from the beam.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment