Monday, January 09, 2006

16 Weeks

Well, I made sixteen weeks yesterday and I am still trying to get a photo. We lost our charger to our digital camera so I can't take any pictures. I will have so go to my sister's house to borrow hers. Anyway, things are going pretty smoothly, but the moods have been in full swing lately (Poor Tory). We had a good weekend- the Straughan crew slept over Saturday night. We had a lot of fun except for when Callie's constipation problem kicked in.
Here's what is going on with me and the baby:
Your baby now weighs about 2.8 ounces, and measures about 4.3 to 4.6 inches long. You may have an ultrasound scheduled soon which may tell you, if you want to know, whether it is a boy or a girl. Your baby's fingernails and toenails are now fully formed, and internally your baby's urinary tract and bladder are functioning, emptying about once every hour. Also, one of the most memorable and exciting moments of your pregnancy is coming soon. This is about the time you may feel your baby move for the first time, also called quickening.

No comments: