Monday, March 23, 2009

Ethan James McCarthy & Happy Birthday Mason & Jacob!


We would like to introduce the newest member of the family, Ethan James McCarthy. The handsome little man weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long and was born yesterday at 8:32 a.m. He is so sweet & the proud parents, Michele & Shane, are doing great! We are so happy that Ethan is finally here.




The greatest surprise was that Ethan was born on Mason & Jacob's 11th birthday. I now have 3 nephews with the same b-day! Happy Birthday, Mace & Jake! You are getting too old and I don't like that one bit! We love you!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Julie, Congrats to Michele and your whole family....he's such a cutie baby! I can't believe how much Mason and Jacob grew, I mean I haven't seen them since they were babies, but they are getting so big, like little men! Wow, time sure does fly by!