Yesterday, my nephew Chase came for a sleepover. We spent most of the day playing outside & Boo-Boo got to spoil Chase with many popsicles & pickles. :) He had a blast playing with Jay & Roo, but I think we wore him out. We had fun Chase & can't wait to do it again!
Watching Max & Ruby
Wrestle Time




5 comments:
Boo Boo is the Best! Well according to Me-Me anyway!
Thanks for watching Chase. I know his early morning rising can take a toll. Just imagine having to do that every morning, phew!
We can't wait for Chase to come and stay with you again once we have our little peanut...I know he had a blast playing with Jay and Roo.
How cute--looks like fun, BUT
NANNIE
IS
THE
BEST!
SISSY IS THE BEST!!
PS. . Roo is sitting like such a lady
Just wanted to say hi. You look great!!!!!
Post a Comment