Monday, April 20, 2009

Baseball Season Starts

After 3 weeks of practice, Jalyn had her first baseball game this past Saturday. She is one of 3 girls on her team & the rest are boys. She is slowly learning the game & has been having a lot of fun. The game was so fun to watch & very different from T-ball - they actually count strikes & get 3 outs. Her team won 12-1.
My nephew Chase came for another sleepover last week & we had so much fun with him. I had to post this picture of him in the tub because if you know Chase, you know how hard it is to give him a bath. He did great & had a lot if fun playing with the alligator.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Jay looks so cute in her baseball uniform!

Thanks for letting Chase stay the night, he had a blast!

Lauren said...

Oh Julie, she is so cute in her baseball uniform. I can't wait for mine to play! I bet it's so fun watching her! Paul will start T-ball this year, so I'm excited! Jalyn looks so cute!!!

JStraughan said...

Jay looks so big!! Wow--Chase in the tub smiling????