Sunday, April 23, 2006

31 Weeks

I am 31 weeks today. We had a very busy weekend. Yesterday, we went to the Slidell Crawfish Festival and Tory cooked 8 sacks of crawfish. They were DELICIOUS! Jalyn ate them up. Today we went to the Straughan's so Tory could go riding on his new toy. We all had fun, but I am wore out!!
I go to the doctor for a checkup on Tuesday. Here's what's going on with the baby: (babycenter)
Your baby weighs just over 3 pounds and is a bit more than 16 inches long. She can turn her head from side to side, and she's beginning to accumulate a layer of fat underneath her skin in preparation for life as a newborn. As a result, his arms, legs, and body are filling out. She's probably moving more than ever before, too, so you may even have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and rolls keep you up at night.

Oh, and Thank you Sissy for letting us stay the weekend!! We love you!

1 comment:

JStraughan said...

You better take your naps now---that baby is getting ready for her Grand Entrance!