I am 29 weeks today. I am almost 75% there so I am getting a little anxious. I will have a progression picture next week. We are leaving for Many on Thursday and will be staying until Easter Sunday. Tory is very excited about going on the Good Friday ride. He hasn't been on the ride since I was pregnant with Jalyn. Chad is going to come too. We are mostly excited about seeing everyone. We haven't been to Many since the hurricane.
Here's what's going on with the baby: (babiesonline)
Your baby can open her eyes and will turn her head towards the source of any light. Her sensory organs are well developed. Her fingernails and toenails are growing and she is beginning to regulate her own temperature. Your baby even urinates about a half liter of urine into the amniotic fluid everyday. Your baby weighs about 2.5 pounds and is over 15 inches long.
The movements that you feel will probably begin to change at this point. You once were the home of wild gymnastic parties, now as the space becomes cramped you will notice smaller movements, such as elbows and knees.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Please try to send my husband back home in one piece!
Post a Comment