Sunday, March 26, 2006

Third Trimester-27 Weeks

I have reached my third trimester today which means I have only 90 days to go. The baby is still moving constantly especially when I am in school or about to go to bed. My belly moves into all kinds of shapes. I have been feeling great, but I am counting the days. Here's what's going on with me and the baby: (pregnancy weekly)
As you mark the days of your third trimester off the calendar, your body will continue to change and grow. You will gain weight more rapidly than in your first or second trimester, and your breasts will increase in size and weight - up to four times larger and heavier.
Your baby weighs approximately 2 pounds and measures about 9.6 inches from crown to rump. His or her facial features are almost fully developed and synchronizing enough that he or she may make faces that are visible on an ultrasound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see if anyone could leave a comment.

JStraughan said...

HEY--I've left a comment--I'll try to do better!