Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day of Shopping

Today I went shopping with my mom. I bought some bottles, bibs, pajamas, and a bath tub. Mom bought two baskets full of items for her and Dad's new house. We also went to lunch and then headed over to Motherhood Maternity to buy some clothes for my fast growing belly. This weekend I am in a wedding and unfortunately had to order extra material for my dress because they were ordered before I found out I was pregnant. I hope everything fits in their nicely. I will have a progression picture for 26 weeks on Sunday and there is defintely a big difference from my 21 weeks photo. Here's what's going on with the baby this week:
Baby weighs 1 pound 9 ounces (709 grams). The bones are continuing their ossification process, meaning that they are becoming harder.

1 comment:

JStraughan said...

I'm glad you got to do some shopping and "nesting." Don't worry about the bridesmaid dress--you'll look beautiful!