Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been a great Mother's Day! We got to spend the weekend at the beach & Tory cooked me & my mom a wonderful dinner! When we got back in town, I went and had a special lunch at Sal & Judy's with my mom, grandmother, and two of my sisters (Jamie, we missed you very much. We hope to see you VERY SOON!)

To my sweet Jay & Roo - I love you my girls! Thanks for making Mother's Day so special.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom & mother-in-law (Me-Me)! We love you!



My special dinner - Eggplant Parmesean w/ baby bellas & scallops in white wine sauce - SO SO YUMMY!


Daddy & Jalyn's Sand Dolphin
Tory made me post this picture. He happened to catch it right when the wave crashed on me.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Ummm, I can't wait for my dinner by Tory!!!

JStraughan said...

Great pictures--everyone looks great and tan. Well--you look tan!

Lauren said...

Happy Mother's Day to all the Perilloux moms!