Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Latest Pictures

Upon the request of my lovely sisters, two of whom which have been sending severe threats my way :) , here is an updated post. Since I haven't posted since mid-December, here are some pics from the past couple months. We had a great Christmas & are still settling in at home. We are trying to adjust to the big change we had in our lives & we are doing okay - it is taking some getting used to.


Christmas Time



Like Father, Like Son (isn't that right Uncle Shane?)

Snow Day

Hanging out in Many, LA


Rylie has been potty training off & on. She does pretty good if we let her run around naked. The first time she went on her own, she made pee-pee in the potty on the left. Yes, that is a potty for her baby doll. She was so proud. She ran out & said "I DID IT!"

My good friend Lauren & her 3 boys, Paul, Preston, and newbie Peyton, finally came over for a visit. It was so great to see them! The boys are so adorable - Rylie & Jalyn just loved playing Mommy.


3 comments:

Michele said...

FINALLY an update!!! Whoo Hoo!

Lauren said...

I was waiting for you to update it too! Cute pics! As you know, I definitely enjoyed our visit and I can't wait to do it again soon!

JStraughan said...

Thank goodness---it's about time.

Not to be picky--could you at least put recent pictures?

I mean I glad you updated in FEBRUARY with pictures from CHRISTMAS---good job.