
This past weekend was the fundraiser for our family. I don't think that it could of gone any better. There was such a big turnout, and Tory & I were so happy to see everyone. Thanks again to Michele for all her hardwork, she did a great job - I admire her organization! Thanks also to EVERYONE that helped her - it is a long list of names - but we most definetly appreciate all your help - It would not have been such a success without any of you! :)
To our families: We love you all so much. You have all been so great from the very beginning. Through phone calls, emails, text messages - it has been great to have such a reliable crew to fall back on.
To Tory: I just want you to know how proud of you I am! You have been so strong (& stubborn), but I know that is what has helped you come along as far as you have. This has been a challenge for the both of us, and I think we've done pretty good! I love you! Keep up the hard work, it's paying off!
Thanks to all who donated to the auction - there were so many impressive things there. And also thanks to everyone for coming, for all the kind donations you have given through mail or at the event. We are so blessed to know you all & we thank God everyday for putting such loving and generous people in our lives.
YOU ALL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS! WE LOVE YOU!
( These are about the only pictures I have (Thanks, Mrs. Janet!). If anyone has any pictures from the night, I would love to see them!)
My Beautiful Sisters

Jim Bob & the Times Girls - Katie & Selena

The Awesome Band!


The Awesome Band!













2 comments:
i would love to see all the pics ms. janet took. can you send them to me?
Julie and Tory, we are so sorry we could not make it but our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you guys! We are so happy the fund raiser was such a big success for you.
Post a Comment