Jalyn's always ready for a picture.
Chase - what a sweet smile.
She's ready to go swimming.

Yesterday I had a great Mother's Day. It first started with breakfast in bed and gifts from the girls. Then we went to Mammy and Paw-Paw's for some crawfish and relaxation. The girls had a blast hanging out with cousin Chase (or as Rylie calls him - cousin "Roo Roo"). We all had a great time and I had fun hanging out with my Mommy as well.Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Especially to my mom and my mother-in-law Jan. Hope you all had a great day!




3 comments:
The girls are gorgeous! Glad you had a good day.
THANK YOU for finally posting pics of my girls--I miss them so much! I can't wait to hang out with Roo and Jay.
Oh, you and Tory,too!!
FINALLY...a blog update!
Glad you got the pics of Chase before he tumbled down the brick steps and fell into the palm tree. You should see how cut up he is!
Post a Comment