Monday, March 03, 2008

Fun Weekend

We kept busy this past weekend enjoying Paw-Paw Jim Bob's visit and the great weather. Saturday, we went to Mammy and Paw-Paw's to eat some crawfish. They were very yummy!! Sunday, we played outside all day. The girls played on the swings, jumped in the jumper, and rode the four-wheeler while Tory and Jim Bob cooked and worked around the yard. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the grown-ups.


We enjoyed your visit, Paw-Paw. We will see you soon!!



4 comments:

JStraughan said...

I miss those girls so very much--I can't wait to see you all in two weeks!
Roo looks like she is still crazy as ever!

Michele said...

Did you get a new comforter?

Chase had a blast playing with Jay and Roo (well, until Jay dunked him under water...you should see how bad my knee looks)!

Donnie & Stasha said...

hey guys..love the pics of the girls..i love the one of rilee asleep in the swing..tooo cute..hope to talk to you guys soon..talk later

the goodnights said...

The girls are precious Julie! Rylie looks like such a ham.