Tory and Julie were married on December 16, 2000 and have two beautiful girls, Jalyn Gayle, born May 24, 2001 and Rylie Brooke, born June 19, 2006.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Merry Christmas!!
Well, I guess I'm due for an update. We all had a wonderful Christmas. The girls must have been really good this year. Jalyn's big gifts were a Wii, a Nintendo DS, and a bike. Rylie got a car and a big tunnel that takes up half the house. Paw-Paw Jim Bob came to visit and the girls loved playing with him. We went to Mammy and Paw-Paw's for Christmas Eve and everyone came to our house Christmas Day. We all had so much fun. Merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
Hey...not EVERYONE...some of us weren't invited!
Hey, no spreading germs! We missed y'all though.
Looks like a fun time! I wish my Ryleigh had some of that hair yours has. Both of the girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment