Sunday, September 23, 2007

Recent Pics

I know I haven't posted in a while. Here are some pictures that I have been taking over this past month. They are all with a disposable camera, so they didn't turn out that great. We are all doing good. I am still trying to adjust to my busy schedule, but my new job has been great. The girls are doing great. Jalyn has been doing wonderful in school and Rylie has been getting into everything. She is a big fan of the TOILET!! I'll try to post more often.


Cool Girls
Rylie sitting on her toy.

Rylie's traditional sleeping style

Morning Beauties


They love that T.V.!

Rylie stealing Jalyn's apple.

2 comments:

the goodnights said...

Such cute, fun pics of the girls. I like the new look of your blog.

Michele said...

How in the world do you get Rylie to fall asleep like that and to watch tv?!?!?!