Tory and Julie were married on December 16, 2000 and have two beautiful girls, Jalyn Gayle, born May 24, 2001 and Rylie Brooke, born June 19, 2006.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
9 Months
This is a little late, but Rylie turned 9 months a few days ago. These are pictures of her at 9 months and 3 months. It has gone by so fast. She is now crawling all over the place and her first two teeth just broke through. We love you Rylie Roo! Happy 9 months!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, she's changed so much! I can't believe she's crawling every where and now has teeth! I MISS HER!
3 comments:
Wow, she's changed so much! I can't believe she's crawling every where and now has teeth! I MISS HER!
AWW she looks so grown up!! It's amazing how fast they grow!
So adorable. Give her a kiss for me.
Post a Comment