Thursday, January 25, 2007

Computer is Back!!


I finally got my computer fixed yesterday, so now I am able to blog again. Just to catch you up -We had a great Christmas. Jalyn and Rylie had a great time playing with all their new toys. Rylie is still sick off and on. We think she just has allergies like her Daddy did when he was little. She is now officially sitting up all by herself and I think she is real close to saying "Momma". Tory is in denial about that. She also is getting so big. She's almost 21 pounds now.


Well, now that the computer is fixed, I should be posting more often. Sorry to all those complainers. (AKA, my sisters)
(I don't know why Rylie's nose is orange in the picture. It's really red from all the wiping)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's been saying "MA" but no "Momma".

Anonymous said...

"WOW' What a great looking big babe-Tory's build and Julie's great looks--

Paw Paw