Thursday, November 30, 2006

They Call Me Tubby


Well, Rylie went to the doctor today for a check-up and we found out that she is 18 pounds 8 oz and 27 inches long. (She is only 5 1/2 months) She is in the 90th percentile for weight and height. I just don't know where this little fatty came from. She is so sweet though. She barely even cried when she got her shots. I'm sure you can tell from this picture why we call her Tubs, Fatty, Little Chunk, Butterball, or even the baby Michelin Man. That's okay my girl - there's just more of you to love!

3 comments:

JStraughan said...

That's awesome! She's gotta be a good "B" cup, huh?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Jalyn's exact weight but she always stayed in the 25th percentile - she was tiny.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

I love your blog....just discovered it as I was slacking at work on myspace. Rylie is a big one huh? But so so cute.