Thursday, September 07, 2006
2 Month Check-up
Today Rylie had her 2 month check-up. She's almost 3 months now, so I know it's a little late. Anyway, she did great! She is in the 75th percentile in weight and height. She weighs 13 pounds 5 ounces and is 24 inches long. The first thing the doctor noticed was her head control. She said she looked like a 4 month old. She also said that we might have to start feeding her cereal a little early since she is already eating so much. We will probably start that in a few weeks. The only bad part of the appointment was the shots. She got three and did not like them. Poor baby! The doctor said she looks great and will see her again in 2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm thinking the cereal won't be enough for Lil' Tubbs---I bet she is ready for chicken nuggets!
Post a Comment