Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Doctor's Appointment

I had another appointment today. Everything is still going great. My doctor was trying to get the heartbeat, but the baby kept doing flips and was hard to keep up with. He eventually got it and it sounded nice and healthy. I gained another 2 pounds - I hope I can keep at this pace. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. My doctor plans on doing some kind of culture for my next appointment. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it is done routinely between 35 and 37 weeks. After that appointment, I will be going every week. It's very exciting.
(Progression picture will be done on Sunday.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that the "culture" you are referring to is a swab in the chocholate starfish!!! Love always,
Lindsey

Julie and Tory said...

That's Gross!!

JStraughan said...

I think it's quite interesting you didn't even realize that's where they are swabbing!