Sunday, February 26, 2006

23 Weeks

I am 23 weeks today. No real drastic change-just my belly getting bigger everyday. I go to the doctor this week for a checkup. I babysat the Straughan crew yesterday and last night. They were VERY GOOD. It was a gloomy day so we just rented some movies and ate some Wendy's. We had a lot of fun, but they wore me out. Jamie and Chad get Jalyn next week. I'm pretty sure that isn't an even trade-her 3 to my 1. Jamie will be able to make it up for me once I have the baby. She will get plenty of quality time with Jalyn. : ) Here's what's going on with the baby: (kidshealth)
The pigment that colors your baby's skin is being deposited this week. Even though fat is accumulating on your baby's body, the skin hangs loosely, giving your baby a wrinkled appearance. This happens because the skin is produced more quickly than the fat accumulates.
Your baby's daily workout routine includes moving the muscles in the fingers, toes, arms, and legs regularly. As a result, you may feel more forceful movement. By now your baby weighs approximately 1 pound.

No comments: